Shoot the Moon
Have a Question?
We're here to help
Chat with Us - Start Chat
This nostalgic game from the 1940's is incredibly addictive. The simple concept of rolling the bearing uphill by moving the metal rails back and forth will have you and your friends hooked! The closer the ball drops to you, the more points you score. You won't want to give anyone else a turn! The Richly-finished wood construction is suitable for ages 6 and up.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD: Shoot the Moon is a classic nostalgic game, an instant hit
- INCLUDES: Board game measures 17.5 inches, metal rods, metal ball, instructions
- EYE-CATCHING: A beautiful, fun game that would look great on a coffee table
- GOOD FOR YOU: Playing games teaches communication skills, critical thinking, etc
- WE GAMES: Making the world's best traditional board games since 1977
|Approximate Weight:||2 Lbs|