Candidates must have high energy and enjoy the challenge of closing the sale along with the ability to effectively communicate with our customers and sales staff to educate them about our products, determine their needs and desires and help them design their ultimate game room.
Lead all aspects of selling at your store by coaching and managing the sales floor while ensuring an exceptional shopping experience to all customers.
- Open / Close the store
- Meets/exceeds monthly and annual sales goals for the store
- Full sales cycle for all of your store’s customers (presentation, close, payment, scheduling, and follow-up after delivery)
- Ensures store sales associates provide the best possible customer experience
- Assist store sales associates to close deals when appropriate and necessary
- Hold store sales associates accountable for their sales performance
- Ensures visual presentation of the store meets or exceeds company standards
- Helps in training and development of store sales associates
- Ensures store sales associates are comfortable selling on the store floor and over the phone
- Facilitates daily store meetings
- Sell, Sell, Sell, Sell
- At least 3 years SELLING experience in a retail environment or similar, preferably in the furniture industry.
- Excellent communication.
This position operates in a retail showroom environment and regularly uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, tablets and other office general equipment.
- This position requires the ability to sit, stand and/or walk up to 8 hours throughout the work day.
- Lift and/or move furniture throughout the store or into a customer’s vehicle.
- Unbox items from the storage room to place on sales floor as needed.
- Able to squat or kneel under a pool table (or other) to show customers the quality construction of various furniture options.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a management level position and requires at least 40 hours per week as a part of a standard retail schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays. Extra hours may also be necessary at times.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive base rate PLUS a generous commission plan with NO CAP! Pay range depends on the success of YOUR store as commissions are a large source of income for this position. We do not have a commission cap, so the more your store (and you) sell, the more money you make.
If you are interested:
Apply to position
- In Person:
- Billiard Factory
- 8440 N Sam
- Houston Pkwy W Houston, TX 77064
Fax your resume: - (281) 537-1909