Have a Question?
We're here to help
Chat with Us - Start Chat
The Quincy features an industrial, modernized rivet aesthetic and structural metal sled legs. This shuffleboard features a popular playfield with climatic adjusters, metal and wood hybrid materials, and an abacus scoring system. Available in Glacier and Navajo finish options.
Upgrade your shuffleboard experience with a bowling set:
- Get a set of pins and a matching rack to add more fun
- Use your own shuffleboard pucks instead of bowling balls
- Add an addiitonal game for more family fun
- Includes 1 rack and a complete set of pins
- Powder and pucks sold seperately from bowling set, but may be included with your shuffleboard purchase
How your table is made:
- Most boards are made with multiple layers of wood, just like butcher blocks
- Each board is then sanded and leveled to perfection
- No two boards will be the same, each one is unique
- Each board is the sealed in polyurethane to keep moisture out
- Most boards come with a climatic adjster for easy at home leveling
Design your dream table:
- Some of our collections like Olhausen and Dominion allow you to fully customize your dream table.
- Choose between multiple finish options
- Add your own logo to the center of the board
- Mix and match with different abacus score unit colors
- Add lights to your table
- and so much more!
|Approximate Weight:||800 Lbs|
|Vendor:||American Heritage Billiards|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Shuffleboard Sizes:||12ft, 14ft|
|Available Board Pieces:||1-Piece Board|
12 Foot: 151.50”L x 33”W x 32.75”H