Assemble Pool Table (No Refelt)
Have a Question?
We're here to help
Chat with Us - Start Chat
The Billiard Factory is proud to service our local area markets with our famous 5-star service teams! Below you will find a step-by-step process of the above named service work. Please note for all service work we will call you the day before with a 2-hour window of arrival. Times are not guaranteed but may be requested at the time of scheduling. Please note we only service 3-piece slate tables at this time!
Pool Table Assemble:
1. Once scheduled, the Billiard Factory will notify you with a 2-hour window of arrival the day before your service work.
2. The day of your service work we will notify you that we are 30 minutes out so you can prepare for our arrival.
3. Once we arrive we will inspect the table for all parts, and inspect the room of where it needs to be assembled in case there are obstacles.
4. We will then move the table into the room if it's not already there and begin assembling your table.
5. Once assembly is done we will have you look over the table and make sure it is to your satisfaction before having you sign off on it. Please have our team notate anything you are unsure about so if something comes up after your service work we have notes on it.
What This Service Does Not Include:
Felt, bumpers, chalk and spots are sold separately. The price listed above is for labor only for a assembly service and felt must be added to your cart or can be added over the phone once we call to confirm your appointment. If you are changing your felt color, we recommend getting a similar chalk color to prevent discoloration on your felt. If you are wanting to add new bumpers to your table, we can do that at the time of scheduling or you can select the refelt and re-bumper service option on the Schedule Service page.
|Approximate Weight:||0 Lbs|
|Service Type||Pool Table Service|