Move & Refelt Pool Table
After adding this item to your cart, select your felt grade and color.
Have a Question?
We're here to help
Chat with Us - Start Chat
The Billiard Factory is proud to service our local area markets with our famous 5-star service teams! Below you will find a step-by-step process of the above named service work. Please note for all service work we will call you the day before with a 2-hour window of arrival. Times are not guaranteed but may be requested at the time of scheduling. Please note we only service 3-piece slate tables at this time!
Move and Refelt Pool Table -
1. Once scheduled, the Billiard Factory will notify you with a 2-hour window of arrival the day before your service work.
2. The day of your service work we will notify you that we are 30 minutes out so you can prepare for our arrival.
3. Once we arrive we will start to break down your table piece by piece and wrap each piece in a moving blanket or equivalent.
4. We will then load each piece on our truck, pickup any debris left behind and transport to the new location.
5. Once we meet you at the new location we will inspect the area where the table is going and then begin unloading each piece and begin assembling the table.
6. Once the table is fully assembled we will have you look over the entire table, make any notes, and then have you sign off that everything looks good.
What This Service Does Not Include:
Felt, bumpers, chalk and spots are sold separately. The price listed above is for labor only for a refelting and moving service and felt must be added to your cart or can be added over the phone once we call to confirm your appointment. If you are changing your felt color, we recommend getting a similar chalk color to prevent discoloration on your felt. If you are wanting to add new bumpers to your table, we can do that at the time of scheduling or you can select the refelt and re-bumper service option on the Schedule Service page.
|Approximate Weight:||0 Lbs|
|Service Type||Pool Table Service|